How to Create Zong Ecare Account Step by Step

No comments
How to Register Zong Ecare account step by step
Like other telecom companies in Pakistan, Zong also lets its user an online E-care account. Now every Zong customer can change its price plan, packages, can view your zong logs, block unwanted numbers, recharge balance with a scratch card and can check SIM usage and consumption details with Zong Ecare account online. I will write a detail post about Zong E-care account but this time I am going to write over an issue that people are facing while registering Zong Ecare Account.

Few days back I was trying to create my Zong Ecare account. I navigated to Zong Ecare website but when I clicked on the sign up link, nothing was happening to the link. I tried a lot, even Zong direct sing up link was also not working. Finally I talked to the Zong customer agent about this issue. He told me that users can't sign up on Zong E-care account if they are using any browser other than Internet explorer 8.1 or above. Previously I tried different browsers like Google's Chrome, Opera, Slimjet and Baidu. Anyway, finally I opened the Zong ecare accoutn website on Microsoft's Internet explorer and the sign up link worked. If you are also facing such problem while making Zong Ecare account then follow the below steps.

Read More

No comments :

Post a Comment